Wednesday, May 2, 2012

20 Before 20

This, my dears, is what inspired me to start a blog.


     It was two days before my 19th birthday, and while I should have been writing papers, I was instead making my 20 Before 20 list.  Being as to this is my last year as a teenager, there are a few things I want to get done. I got a lot of my inspiration for this from some other blogs I've been following (obsessing over) for a while now.  The one that inspired my list the most is I Just Might Explode.  Check 'em out!
20 Before 20
1. Go to the West Coast
2. Have a piece published
3. Fill a photo album with a picture from every day this year
4. Sew a dress
5. Get a new tattoo
6. Plant a tree
7. Learn to French braid
8. Volunteer somewhere
9. Climb a new mountain (literally)
10. Raise money for Michael's lungs*
11. Write a play
12. Go on a road trip with friends
13. Stay off all social media sites for one full week (ahhh!)
14. Run a half marathon
15. Write a letter to my 4th grade teacher (she was awesome!)
16. Find a random diner to try
17. Make someone happy cry (people do it to me all of the time)
18. Start a blog (done!)
19. Go horseback riding
20. Make homemade mozzarella 

*My cousin has Cystic Fibrosis and has just been put on the list for a lung transplant. Please go to this page to learn more and perhaps even make a donation. Remember to like it <3

No comments:

Post a Comment