Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tuesday Tunage: Phish

     
         So, it is technically Wednesday (again), but thanks to my friend Bryan, we finally have internet at the apartment!
         As I mentioned before, Thursday night was my first ever Phish show.  It was amazing!  The lights were clear and beautiful.  We had balcony seats and I thought I was going to be bummed that I wasn't on the floor, but it ended up being better than anything I could have imagined.  Being so high up, we were able to see all of the DCU center dancing and going with the music.
        The whole way down, my boyfriend and his friend kept discussing how awesome Phish is and how incredible the shows are.  They kept convincing me that I had to go to a show to get it.  I thought I was just going down to see a band that I listened to on occasion and could probably enjoy dancing along to for a couple of hours. I was wrong.
     
         Let's just say that I get it now.
   
        I have come the conclusion that you have to be freakishly talented to put on a super awesome show.  Phish is freakishly talented.

        This video is of Phish performing Buried Alive/ Runaway Jim.  Youtube really is a beautiful thing.

         Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment